NIDS for AWS Security Hub - AWS FTR ✅
We’re happy to announce that our network security monitoring and analysis platform for AWS Security Hub has successfully completed the AWS Foundational Technical Review.
This review, performed in collaboration between our engineering team and AWS, guarantees that the best practices are in place for users of the platform.
Adopting strong standards and best practices is key to all aspects of our development and we are happy with the recognition this review provides.
If you’d like to know more about 3CORESec NIDS for AWS Security Hub, please consult the AWS Security Hubs partner page. Want to see just how easily you can be up and running analysing your network traffic? You'll be up and running in less than 2 minutes:
About 3CORESec NIDS for AWS Security Hub
3CORESec NIDS for AWS Security Hub is part of our NTA product lineup for cloud-native workloads. Some of its key features include:
- Turn-key solution
- Fully automated deployment
- Minimal permissions or changes
- Fully automated operation/management
- Automatically enriches network data with cloud metadata
- Interact with security findings directly in AWS Security Hub
- Fully self-contained within an AWS account for critical operation workloads
- 100% compatible with lawmaker.cloud, our NIDS management SaaS platform
- 100% compatible with 3CORESec Lateral, our lateral movement detection ruleset
3CORESec NIDS for AWS Security Hub - Partner Program
The unique aspect of our platform lies on the innovative middleware (codenamed Maze) that we developed to process network data and make it cloud-aware. Through our partner program this technology is made available to a small group of companies who want to make their products capable of processing network data and interacting with AWS Security Hub.
If you’d like to know more or participate in the program, please contact us using the booking information below.
Book a demo!
Want to know more or see it in action? Learn the ins and outs of the platform by scheduling some time to talk with the developers and engineers who built it.